Nadia Johnson

How Much Does it Cost for Hair Extensions?

If you’ve not had hair extensions before, you may be thinking that the process is going to break your bank. The good news? Not necessarily. Most ladies come with a preconceived idea that hair extensions are either particularly cheap and they therefore look fake, or, that they are very expensive and cost thousands. Sure, the […] Read More →

10 Top Reasons to Wear a Condom

Although there are plenty of queries about the reasoning behind wearing a condom prior to and during the taking of pleasure from sexual intercourse, the most popular among these queries is why should they be worn at all? For anyone who is not long out of diapers, the condom represents a contraceptive that stops semen […] Read More →

What Can I Do To Improve My Health?

These days, many people find that their health is failing. Whether you’re experiencing symptoms such as chronic fatigue, bad moods, incontinence, or something else, poor health can detract from the quality of your life while also impairing your work performance. However, it’s important to note that there are several health optimization strategies you can start […] Read More →

5 Useful Nutrition Apps for 2015

While exercise is important, studies show that it accounts for just 25 percent of weight loss. The other 75 percent comes from eating the right things. However, it can be difficult to know what those right things are and in what quantities they should be consumed. These clever nutrition apps take away the guesswork to […] Read More →