The development of women’s health programs have to remain a priority for all people that are concerned about the general well being of people.
A model that has been spoke to women and their health
If women are given the opportunities to enjoy life and to improve on their health then the family as a whole will reap the benefits. They often pass on healthy and unhealthy lifestyle choices to the children. There are many schemes that have been put in place to give women the best chance to live longer and happier lives. For example some clever people have come up with effective leg workouts for women.
These are all examples of the way that programs can be developed to ensure that women are aware of the ways in which they can keep fit and healthy. Failure to implement the programs will mean that women continue to miss out on opportunities that should have been available to them.
Looking after women in the modern world
There have to be ways of identifying stress symptoms in women. This is particularly important during and after pregnancy. The ovulation cycle might also affect the moods and general well being of women. Whereas some health authorities have not invested in such schemes, it is important for the individual women to take responsibility for their health.
They have to look at the combination of diet and exercise to assess whether they are really getting the best out of life. Some of the issues that they might consider include:
- Facial fitness exercises to keep the youthful appearance that is the desire of so many people.
- Ways of developing effective strategies against over eating and food addiction.
- The process of selecting good cosmetic agents and keeping out those that might harm the women.
- The possibility of detoxification programs that concentrate on well being and not just the loss of weight.
- Enjoyable health activities such as ballroom dancing or yoga.
- Family planning and family choice alternatives that treat women as individuals.
- Dealing with menopause and other emotional challenges for women.
The key to all these programs is to give women choices about how they deal with their health. It also shifts the responsibility back to them. If a lady is losing control over her body weight then she needs to take the exercise regime and look for ways of reducing her food intake.
Women that are given the responsibility of looking after families also need their own space and time. Often stress arises when the mum is not given any time at all. Her day is filled with work and other domestic duties. This means that she rarely has time to relax and evaluate her life. Emotional well being is connected to the physical well being of women.
Therefore any health programs have to address these aspects. At the same time women do not need to be patronized about their health. They understand the issues and take the appropriate steps to ensure that they are in control of their health status.